We are so excited that you would like to participate in our Dash of Delish Bake Off! To be a vendor and for a chance at the grand prize, we just have a few rules:
1. Pay the specified registration fee of $20 for set up.
2. Applications must be received by Saturday April 2nd.
3. We only have so many spots, once we are sold out we are sold out.
4. Vendors must list what they will be baking and must be appropriate for family-friendly audience.
5. ONE OF THE JUDGES IS ALLERGIC TO PEANUT & TREE NUTS. PLEASE DO NOT USE
THESE ITEMS IN YOUR BAKED GOODS!!!!! If you do, you will not be judged and have the
chance to win the Grand Prize!
6. All items being sold or marketed are restricted to the space the vendor rented.
7. All goods belonging to the vendor will be the sole responsibility of said vendor. Christmas Come
True, Charming Sisters Events and Elite Ballroom will not be held responsible for any property
which is missing or damaged during the event.
8. Vendor is responsible for leaving the space as they found it. No trash or debris should be left
9. Vendors can arrive by 11 a.m. to set up and must be cleaned up by 5 p.m.
10. Public hours of the event 1p.m. to 4p.m.
11. There will be 5 panel judges going around and sampling each vendor’s baked goods. Please be
respectful and be excited.
12. Remember this is a contest but also a way for you to get your name out there about the items you
make, be respectful to not only the judges, but the other vendors participating as well.
13. You are able to bake: Cakes, Cupcakes, Cookies, Pies, and more.
14. Checks should be made out to: Christmas Come True.
Please fill out the following information to submit your baked goods!